Shortly after, Erik was helping Owen use the potty. Cammie came running in the bathroom (as usual) and pulled at her diaper. Erik sat her on the potty, Cammie pushed, and peed on the potty! What a big girl. She has been nonstop since then. She doesn't want to keep her diaper on, ripping it off and running bottomless. She grabbed her potty and sat, then stood, then sat, the stood and ran off to play. Nothing happened but we let her continue running around bottomless giving her the opportunity to use the potty when she was ready. I look up and see her running to the bathroom only to return with a handful of toilet paper. I got Erik's attention to watch as we had no idea her intentions. She walked over the floor in front of the fireplace with a big smile, bent over and started wiping the floor. How cute I thought and then "interesting" was my next thought. I walked over only to find a small puddle. She peed on the floor and then went to clean it up. Bless her heart... our little girl is trying so hard to grow up!
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment