a father, a mother, a son, a daugher, and a black lab. . .

a father, a mother, a son, a daugher, and a black lab. . .

December 5, 2009

All About Daddy....

Today is Erik's birthday - 32 years old, if you must know. I thought this would be a great place to share a few things. I've know Erik prior to him driving, so you do the math... we've know each other for a while ;) Being friends, to dating, to marriage, to kids, to plenty of adventures and a handful of ups and downs... I have learned one thing - Erik is part of me and my life would not be complete without him. He holds this family together. I respect him, admire him, and most of all I love him! Erik is absolutely the most wonderful father to Owen & Camden, they both love him and want to be a part of his every move (as you will see in the pictures below). Happy Birthday honey!




Daddy blowing out his candle after Owen sang Happy Birthday!














Daddy never eats his favorite cereal alone - EVER!












Always shares the milk... Cammie gets her way!














Helping daddy spackle, preparing to paint

















You have to let both help


















Thanksgiving - it was a great day with family














Lets Cammie get very close to Cosmo









Daddy welcomes rest time with Owen and is even willing to nap with him in a small car bed.





































Lets them get in reaching distance of cows














Never afraid to "touch" animals (goats horns, why?)















Maybe a showoff, but the kids love it!













Daddy is working hard at the pumpkin patch (pulling 55lbs + big pumpkins)















Owen watches daddy find the perfect pumpkin














Daddy is teaching Owen how to show LOTS of teeth for pictures






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like that you posted this side of Erik for us to see.

He REALLY is a GREAT Man!