a father, a mother, a son, a daugher, and a black lab. . .

a father, a mother, a son, a daugher, and a black lab. . .

May 10, 2012

In The Past SIX Months

Where do I ever begin… so much time has passed since my last post! A combination of the holidays and then I started back to work. Let me just say that Owen & Cammie have entered “fun” stage – we officially love the age of 5. See friends, it does get better past the age of 4. Yes, there is hope!


Christmas was perfect. New Year’s was low key. January thru April was a blur. I’ve started back to work, same company (FRA-enter web) with a new fancy title – VP of Logistics. What does that mean, I have no idea. It’s a cross between HR and Meeting Planning. T H I S   M O M   I S   H A P P Y   T O   B E   B A C K   A T   W O R K !

We did manage a few trips. I’ve taken the kids to visit Pop & Grammie in Harrisonburg a few times. One trip was to see Pop in the hospital as a result of a minor stroke. The great news, he got out while we were in town, the kids got to love on him, and he is doing great!

Erik was able to take the kids back home in April for an “All Boys” adventure back at the land. Erik & Owen rode with Uncle Rich, Conor, & Aschton and spent the weekend at Pop’s cabin in WV. They worked hard all weekend and Grammie visited for the day to celebrate Pop’s birthday!

I took a quick trip to Pittsburgh with Kathy for Angelina’s First Communion. It was such a sweet and special day for Angelina. Pop & Grammie came for the weekend and we got to spend time with Aunt Nancy & Uncle Joe. It was a very short trip but lovely!

No comments: