a father, a mother, a son, a daugher, and a black lab. . .

a father, a mother, a son, a daugher, and a black lab. . .

March 22, 2010

Owen's Parenting!

Owen: "NO Cammie, DO NOT hit me.  NOW get in TIME OUT... NOW".  Camden turns to run from Owen, he follows and tackles her (that's the loud noise I believe I heard) and when I arrive at the scene, Owen is sitting on Camden.  She is laughing.

Owen: "Aww, Great JOB Cammie!  You drank ALL your water, so NOW you have your milk.  Yay, good girl."  He hands Cammie her milk cup and then claps with excitement.

Owen: "Cammie, you better STOP banging your fork on the table.  Do you see the marks you are making?  I'm going to take your plate away if you do not stop RIGHT NOW."

Owen:  "Cammie, do not shake your milk cup.  You are going to make a big mess."
Owen:  "Cammie, I said to get in time out.  If you do not listen to me, then I will have to spank our bottom."

1 comment:

Varna said...

HA! Sounds just like Lucy- sometimes they are helpful, sometimes not so much. Isn't it interesting to hear your own words out of the mouth of your kiddo?!