Camden's favorite summer word "bathing suit". All day, every day, she wants her bathing suit. She LOVES the pool, splashing, jumping, looking at you under water, swimming (her great attempt), and just enjoys being silly.
Camden's favorite phrase is "Look AT ME". It usually starts with "mommy" or "daddy/dada" and you should imagine a very firm voice of a 2 year old saying these words to her parents as if we are in trouble. She repeats this phrase over and over and over. Of course, we always look at her (since she's asking... this is us setting an example, right?) and she just smiles back - never says a word or tells us anything. The moment you look away, you hear "Look AT ME". Seriously?
Camden is loving Owen's bed and thinks she is such a big girl when she lays on the pillow under his covers. Daddy was doing bedtime with the kids in Owen's bed - daddy in the middle, Cammie on his right, and Owee (as Cammie calls him) on his left... I left the room for a few minutes and upon returning, Cammie says "No mommy, go away mommy NOW" as she moved her entire hand in a pushing away motion. I immediately looked at Erik wondering if I heard our little Cammie correctly when she thought it was necessary to repeat herself "Mommy, go away NO". Erik tried to hide his smile and well, I showed my frown. I know the truth - she was telling mommy to go away as she knew I was on my way to take her to bed. She's too smart and independent for her own good at the age of 2.
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment