Owen & Cammie are just funny sometimes... actually most of the time. They are at the age where they just do and say the darnest things AND they DO NOT CARE about what people will think or say, etc. Just so honest... I LOVE IT!
 |
Owen & Cammie started Soccer Clinic!
Owen dressed himself in an awesome nonmatching outfit
along with the only muscle shirt he owns (which I hate).
Cammie is very randomly in a skirt (ok, really it's a skort -
so there are shorts under there) but seriously... it's soccer! |
 |
Owen had show and tell as school - Boys bring
in something that starts with the letter "L". When
we asked Owen what he wanted to bring to school -
his response was "mom, my ladder starts with the letter L".
Here you go - picture of Owen with his ladder at school! |
 |
Cammie is playing on the corner chair one minute,
the next minute I turn around and she yells - "hey
mom, look I'm balancing.". Um, yes she was and I
left her long enough for a picture but clearly we
don't allow our children to stand on the window! |
No comments:
Post a Comment