• Sitting in Firestone getting an oil change and Owen very loudly says "mom, it doesn't take this long at tire kingdom". Nice buddy...
• Little honest lie to the 3 year old at bedtime - she was having a meltdown with the sound of the airplanes. She asked me to call the airport and tell them to stop flying planes over our street. So, mommy called Charlotte Douglas Airport and I haven't heard a plane since the request :) Sound asleep. Amazing!
• You know what I discovered today... if I shower at the gym after my workout, it's a peaceful quiet shower. Then I get the kids from childcare and Owen says "hey mom, you're not all stinky and sweaty like usual".
• Listening to the kids play with little Disney figures and other items... Owen: "this one is made in China too" - Cammie: "hey, they are all made in China".
• After telling Cammie that God created thunder and not to be scared, I turned on the local weather and Cammie said "mom is that God?"• Owen carrying stack of books to car, "mom, I need to bring these books to bible study with the girls this morning.... Bible study rocks". Love it!
• Owen: "Mom, I'm going to put my rain boots on and jump in mud puddles." Me: "No, Owen we are not getting muddy." Owen: "But mom, Peppa Pig does."
• One morning conversation with Owen. Me: "Owen I'm older than daddy." Owen: "yeah but daddy is thinner than you."
• Owen: "Mom, I'm going to put my rain boots on and jump in mud puddles." Me: "No, Owen we are not getting muddy." Owen: "But mom, Peppa Pig does."
• One morning conversation with Owen. Me: "Owen I'm older than daddy." Owen: "yeah but daddy is thinner than you."
Just a few extra pictures that are worth including....
| Owen transitioned to a Booster Seat! |
![]() |
| Cammie transitioned to a Big Girl Bed! |
![]() |
| Owen, Cammie, Angelina, & Gabriella made this mess in less than 15 minutes. Keep in mind, we keep ZERO toys in Cammie's room! |






No comments:
Post a Comment