Owen has started TK (transitional kindergarten) and will be in school M-F from 9am-1pm. Cammie has started in the 3's class and will be in school T-F from 9am-1pm. This is a lot of school for both of them compared to last year, attended 3x a week. I said to Cammie "my little baby is going to school and leaving mommy." Her response "mom, I will be right back!" Growning on up!
Swim Lessons are back! We attend Charlotte Aquatics as they are working hard to move up a level. Cammie is in Level PII and Owen is in Level PIII
Cammie is making her first attempt at dance - ballet/tap combo class. The first class was a struggle. Not the class but actually putting tights on her for class. Once we got past that, she seems to enjoy dance and when I manage to take a peek in the class, she is participating. Yeah Cammie!
Fall also brings soccer clinic in our neighborhood. Cammie & Owen will both be kicking around the soccer ball with other kids their age, two seperate sessions.... every Monday for six weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment