Owen has been saying some very funny chatter. He is such a big boy, real conversations and the cutest stories. He is very into singing Happy Birthday - even when it's not your birthday. Actually he sings whatever comes to mind and plays an "air" violin. Who plays this instrument and how does he know how to play an "air" violin.
"NO Cammie, YOU know better" (mommy is guilty for saying this to Owen)
"I did that on PURPOSE" (no idea who is guilty)
"DAMN IT" (daddy is guilty... dropped something on the floor with Owen near by. One time is all it took for him to pick up this phrase and it has stuck and won't go away - look out preschool)
"Cammie, YOU ARE a piece of work" (mommy is guilty for saying this to Owen)
Putting him to bed at night - mommy "When you wake up in the morning..." Owen says "I'll yell really really loud MOM I'M AWAKE". Note: it is a soft yell, followed by a loud bang on the door. That is only if he doesn't walk out of his room, down the hall to latch on my arm at 6:30 am followed by "Morning mom. I slept good. Let's watch Noggin. Um, I want milk and to watch Noggin downstairs". Every morning, same words in the same order and my eyes aren't open yet.
"I love you a whole lot"
"I love you to the moon and back " (mommy's favorite)
17 years ago

4 comments:
Dear Steph, I am so very happy to see that you have taken the opportunity to stay home wih your adorable kids. I enjoy your blog so much. Keep it up. In the future, you will love to look back on these magical days.I hope to get down there soon. Love, Aunt Debbie
Oh my goodness! I love your "wake-up" call from Owen, (especially the bang of the door...hilarious.) So ADORABLE.
Good Morning Guys, I send big kisses to all of you. I would love to see you. I know the kids are growing like weeds. I enjoyed seeing Dawn,Dustin,and Lora and family recently. I had to go to the Court House for some business related to my passport and Dustin helped me with this. He was knowledgable and so professional. Seeing him made my day. Well, I need to get ready to go teach and it is about time for Owen to be getting up. Enjoy those babies. Aunt Deb
Good morning guys. I would love to see you all. I know the kids are growing like weeds. Give them big kisses for me. I'm off to teach Science at T.A. today.Love,Aunt Deb
Post a Comment